You've decided to build with Slack, but now you have a few questions on partnering with our team and how best to build your Slack app. By signing up for a Partner Briefing you can connect with our team to get your questions answered.
What are Partner Briefings?
Partner Briefings are 15 minute meetings with a Slack Developer Relations Engineer and a Business Development Manager to discuss how to build and launch your Slack app.
In this rapid-fire session you will:
- Get your technical or non-technical questions answered
- Become more familiar with what you can do with Slack
- Gain the insight you need to move forward with development
What types of teams can register for a Partner Briefing?
We welcome teams of all sizes to come meet with us. Here are our simple guidelines for participation:
- You are currently building or aiming to build an app that other Slack teams can use (i.e. you are not building a custom integration for your team only)
- You don't already have a point of contact at Slack that you can reach out to for assistance
- You are looking for help or guidance beyond what is offered in our current api.slack.com documentation
- You should be an incorporated business
How Do I Sign Up?
Please find a time below:
We look forward to working together!
Have feedback or need help? Let us know here.